Chicago Bears: Earth-shattering UCF OLB Shaquem Griffin is a flawless fit

Josh Allen and Shaquem Griffin Set the Combine Buzzing

Griffin did it again Sunday when he ran the fastest 40-yard dash by a linebacker at the combine - 4.38 seconds.

When it came time for the bench press, Griffin strapped on a prosthetic left-hand and proceed to knock out 20 reps of 225 pounds.

Though it seems illogical that a player with only one arm could be an effective defender, Griffin has adapted wonderfully, using his forearm to fend off opponents.

Shaquem is now projected as a 5th or 6th round pick in April's NFL Draft. "If I feel this good doing the bench press, I can't wait to see how I am tomorrow".

"I've had people doubt me my whole life, and I know that there are a lot of kids out there with various deformities or birth defects or whatever labels people want to put on them, and they're going to be doubted, too". One hand or not, Griffin is ready to make an impact immediately for any team willing to give him the chance.

"I got goose bumps watching him, " NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said. He was really good on tape. If I drop the ball, it's because I have one hand, not because of anything else, even if people with two hands drop the ball.

Stunning doesn't begin to describe what we're seeing from Griffin, who has completely captivated the the pro football world.

Griffin is attempting to answer that question resoundingly in the affirmative.

"People talk about what I can't do and what I can't accomplish", he said.

In his final two college seasons, Griffin totaled 18.5 sacks and 33.5 tackles for loss.

"At the end of the day, you have to show what you can do".

Griffin is expected to be drafted at some point during the three-day event, but the later rounds are most likely. I got a few interceptions against some slots.

"I always tell everybody, if I can inspire one, they can inspire one more, and I can inspire a thousand later", he said.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Arsenal Star Brutally Trolled For Shocking First Half Performance Against Brighton
Mar 05, 2018 - 01:13
Instead, Arsenal were repeatedly pushed back with Cech forced to save well from Gross before Dunk wastefully headed over the bar. Arsenal's entire defence looked shaky whenever pressed, Koscielny's contribution to the second goal proving a case in point.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Iran's defense program has nothing to do with France: Velayati
Mar 05, 2018 - 01:11
Le Drian should avoid adopting any negative position against Iran if Paris seeks to bolster relations with Tehran , said Velayati.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Senate nixes vote on teachers' raises
Mar 05, 2018 - 01:06
While everyone is focused on the mistakes, my focus is exclusively on getting our children back to school. If the House rejects the Senate's 4-percent version, the bill will go to a conference committee.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pre-orders for Samsung's Galaxy S9 and S9+ begin
Mar 05, 2018 - 01:04
Moreover, you get your $40 activation fee waived if you go the Sam's Club route between March 16-18, when the phones launch. DxOMark tests cameras thoroughly and rates them for their photo and video performance, then gives them a combined score.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top National security adviser eyeing exit as Trump considers successors
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:44
In one instance, when McMaster entered the Oval Office over the summer, Trump complained that he had already seen him that day. He was on the National Security Council from 2001 to 2003 during the administration of former President George W.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Steinert High School student busted with toy gun
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:43
Authorities have deemed a majority of the threats either non-credible or misunderstandings brought to light on social media. In a safety alert sent to parents, the district said the student will "not be attending school in the immediate future".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Girl sends chilling texts to her mom during Dalton High School lockdown
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:42
The school resource officer, who was at the junior high school at the time of the incident, also showed up outside the classroom. On Wednesday night, the department released two police reports to WXIA-TV - the only two on file involving the teacher.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top EPL: Leicester City manager speaks on Vardy's 'fight' with Ndidi
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:40
We dropped two more points at home and that is not enough, but it was the minimum to come back in this condition, with all the scenarios.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tech giants will have one hour to delete terror content, European Union decides
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:39
The new recommendation from the European Commission is a form of soft law and spells out the voluntary guidelines in greater detail.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Video Assistant Referee In Next FIFA World Cup?
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:39
Goal-line systems are now used at UEFA's European Championship and in the Premier League . Elleray said 40 countries have been using, trialling or are interested in VAR technology.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cris Cyborg I'd Fight Ronda Rousey in WWE ... Doubts Ronda's Down
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:38
Check out her message below, that recaps what happened over the last two nights. After Triple H escorted Angle out of the ring, he returned to the right.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Oscars 2018: Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty Will Present Best Picture Again
Mar 04, 2018 - 04:36
It just makes everyone a little uneasy that all the elements for Best Picture Flub: Round Two are in place. She said La La Land and the team from that film came up on stage to accept the award.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Malema's Land Expropriation Resolution Passes
Mar 03, 2018 - 00:23
Tuesday's vote mobilized parliament's Constitutional Review Committee to deliver a report on the topic by August 30. White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Wilder vs Ortiz: Who do you think will win the heavyweight showdown?
Mar 03, 2018 - 00:22
He's never faced nobody with the pedigree with the killer instinct that I have inside of me. "I go to the bathroom a lot already". It puts me in another zone to where I can relax. "The dose they found in my system was too low to mask anything at all".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cavs suspend JR Smith for game versus 76ers
Mar 03, 2018 - 00:20
"We think the best athletes should want to play here". "We were sharing the ball", Walton said . The 76ers held on from there to produce their first win after losses to Washington and Miami .