Nicki Minaj Addresses Cardi B Drama In New Song & Interview

Khloe Kardashian Stays With Tristan Thompson Amid Cheating Scandal

Today, has been dubbed #NickiDay.

Besides debuting Minaj's new songs she talked to Lowe about her social media hiatus, writing her album and her upcoming documentary and tour.

"Shout out to Cardi and all the female rappers that show me genuine love..." When I'm not scrolling through various timeline's I'm researching skin care regiments and watching the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Cardi B reiterated that sentiment. She's just gone full steam ahead.

In a recent interview with#Zane Lowe on Apple Music's "Beats 1 Radio" show, hip-hop star Nicki Minaj discussed her ongoing feud with up-and-coming artist #Cardi B. In response to the idea that she changed her verse, Nicki took to Twitter, writing, "How can you say someone changed their verse & forget to say Quavo TOLD me to remove my singing part (which I loved) & Atlantic told me to remove your name from my verse per your request?" Cardi insinuated in the interview that the verse Minaj raps on "Motorsport" was different from the original one she heard. "Well, when I heard the track, her verse wasn't finished".

"I remember when I first came in the game".

"I texted Quavo and was like, 'Can you back me up on this, '" Nicki said referring to wanting Quavo to explain how "Motorsport" came together. Quavo is my baby. And people were saying that I was lying. What do I have to lie about? He texted me and was like, 'I would go on Twitter and back you up if you were my girl. And I just didn't know. "To see people beef is entertaining". She said she replied, "Yeah, let's do it". "I said [to Meek], 'Don't do that'". The line is a reference to Vince Lombardi, one of the most celebrated football coaches of all time. When people apologize and they acknowledge their wrongs, I move on. "This is the best album I've ever in my life ever ever ever created", Nicki said. So I had to shoot on another day.

She said that she told Meek to not start drama with Drak and to not say that he uses ghostwriters. He can attest to that.

"That really, really hurt me because I really fully supported [Cardi]", a visibly emotional Minaj said.

Nicki Minaj just dropped two new singles out of nowhere. "I couldn't really say much, and I felt so imprisoned in that moment". During her interview with Lowe, Nicki addressed the constant comparisons with Cardi B, suggesting that it was only recently that her would-be-nemesis paid her the respect she feels is due. LOL.' And that hurt because he's somebody, I love him.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uber app to offer public transport tickets
Apr 13, 2018 - 04:01
Khosrowshahi, the former head of Expedia, came to Uber a year ago after several scandals forced his predecessor to step aside. Uber , which was founded in 2009 as a ride-sharing service, had been pushing hard into the self-driving space since 2015.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Durant to Opt Out, Rework Deal with Warriors in Offseason
Apr 13, 2018 - 03:56
With a rash of injuries and tougher competition this year, the Warriors' path to the Finals might be tougher than ever . Should they advance, they'll play the victor of the Portland Trail Blazers-New Orleans Pelicans series.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bayern Munich vs Sevilla: how and where to watch
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:44
Champions League - Follow the Football match between FC Bayern Munich and Sevilla FC live with Eurosport. They crashed to a 4-0 La Liga defeat at Celta Vigo on Saturday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Solo: A Star Wars Story theatrical trailer released
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:42
Han has his own history with the pessimistic turn of phrase, uttering it a couple times in his older, battle-hardened years. The fictional biopic based on Star Wars' greatest pilot will be the second anthology movie based in a galaxy far far away.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kulgam Gunfight: Forces kill Anantnag youth, toll 4
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:42
The latest civilian killings have again pushed Kashmir on the edge with separatists calling for a strike on Thursday and Friday. One house was completely razed and two others caught fire during the operation, reports said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Toronto police set to update Bruce McArthur case
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:41
McArthur is already charged with first-degree murder in the deaths of six men who have connections to Toronto's LGBTQ community. FILE - This undated file photo released by Toronto police shows Abdulbasir Faizi, an Afghan who immigrated to Canada from Iran.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Missiles, drones from Yemen 'intercepted' over Saudi Arabia
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:40
The Houthis claimed to have targeted the defence ministry in Riyadh and a Saudi Aramco distribution facility in Najran. An Associated Press reporter in Riyadh heard three loud explosions overhead just before sunset Wednesday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Organ donations soar following tragic bus crash in Saskatchewan
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:34
Good intentions are not enough to help the 4,500 people in Canada who now need a life-saving organ transplant, Gavsie said. I ask her who makes a good organ donor and why it's important for more African Americans to become donors.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uber Introduces New App for Drivers
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:33
So far, the program through Getaround has been targeted at Uber drivers who can pay for cars by the hour then pickup fares. Khosrowshahi was in Washington, D.C.to discuss the company's commitment to expanding ride services in congested cities.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jeri Bustamante, Aide to Gov. Scott, Dies in an Islamorada Boat Accident
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:29
Scott last month publicly broke with his longtime allies at the National Rifle Association to sign new gun regulations into law. Democratic political strategist Steve Schale predicted the race would be close and that Trump's popularity could play a role.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Saudi crown prince visit ends with $18bn deals, political alignment with France
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:59
Saudi Crown Prince Salman and French President Macron had a private dinner in a restaurant in the Louvre museum on Sunday. The prince´s visit follows a period of underlying tensions with France, not least with regards to Iran.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top " "Loop Capital Reiterates "$25.00" Price Target for Kroger (NYSE:KR)
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:59
Also, VP Oflen Mary Elizabeth Van sold 14,106 shares of the firm's stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday , December 5th. Kroger had 110 analyst reports since August 25, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. (NYSE:KR) to report earnings on June, 21.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sensex, Nifty close higher amidst volatile trade
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:59
The Cash Market Benchmark Index Small Cap made a high of 8272 and closed at 8215 after making a low of 8175. At around 9.25 am, the NSE Nifty50 gained 34.40 points or 0.33 per cent to 10,413.75 points.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top More than 100 killed in Algeria plane crash: state radio
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:58
A military plane, carrying 200 passengers onboard, crashed Wednesday in Boufarik, a town in Blida Province, Algeria . Mohammed Achour, chief spokesman for the civil protection agency, said: "There are more than 100 deaths".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Klopp shocked by Roma heroics: They lost Salah but still beat Barcelona!
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:55
The referee didn't immediately point to the spot but then showed a yellow to Pique and awarded the penalty. The message is that we're sorry for all the Barca fans around the world. "It's going to be a tough blow".