Nicki Minaj Addresses Cardi B Drama In New Song & Interview

Khloe Kardashian Stays With Tristan Thompson Amid Cheating Scandal

Today, has been dubbed #NickiDay.

Besides debuting Minaj's new songs she talked to Lowe about her social media hiatus, writing her album and her upcoming documentary and tour.

"Shout out to Cardi and all the female rappers that show me genuine love..." When I'm not scrolling through various timeline's I'm researching skin care regiments and watching the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Cardi B reiterated that sentiment. She's just gone full steam ahead.

In a recent interview with#Zane Lowe on Apple Music's "Beats 1 Radio" show, hip-hop star Nicki Minaj discussed her ongoing feud with up-and-coming artist #Cardi B. In response to the idea that she changed her verse, Nicki took to Twitter, writing, "How can you say someone changed their verse & forget to say Quavo TOLD me to remove my singing part (which I loved) & Atlantic told me to remove your name from my verse per your request?" Cardi insinuated in the interview that the verse Minaj raps on "Motorsport" was different from the original one she heard. "Well, when I heard the track, her verse wasn't finished".

"I remember when I first came in the game".

"I texted Quavo and was like, 'Can you back me up on this, '" Nicki said referring to wanting Quavo to explain how "Motorsport" came together. Quavo is my baby. And people were saying that I was lying. What do I have to lie about? He texted me and was like, 'I would go on Twitter and back you up if you were my girl. And I just didn't know. "To see people beef is entertaining". She said she replied, "Yeah, let's do it". "I said [to Meek], 'Don't do that'". The line is a reference to Vince Lombardi, one of the most celebrated football coaches of all time. When people apologize and they acknowledge their wrongs, I move on. "This is the best album I've ever in my life ever ever ever created", Nicki said. So I had to shoot on another day.

She said that she told Meek to not start drama with Drak and to not say that he uses ghostwriters. He can attest to that.

"That really, really hurt me because I really fully supported [Cardi]", a visibly emotional Minaj said.

Nicki Minaj just dropped two new singles out of nowhere. "I couldn't really say much, and I felt so imprisoned in that moment". During her interview with Lowe, Nicki addressed the constant comparisons with Cardi B, suggesting that it was only recently that her would-be-nemesis paid her the respect she feels is due. LOL.' And that hurt because he's somebody, I love him.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uber app to offer public transport tickets
Apr 13, 2018 - 04:01
Khosrowshahi, the former head of Expedia, came to Uber a year ago after several scandals forced his predecessor to step aside. Uber , which was founded in 2009 as a ride-sharing service, had been pushing hard into the self-driving space since 2015.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top UEFA Champions League semifinal draw: How to watch
Apr 13, 2018 - 03:56
Sergio Ramos could be slapped with a fresh ban that would see him miss the first leg of Real Madrid's Champions League semi-final. What time does the Champions League draw start at? But only two of the four sides will make it to the massive final in Kiev.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Volkswagen supervisory board will elect new CEO soon
Apr 13, 2018 - 03:53
Tensions flared in recent weeks between Mr Mueller and Lower Saxony's leadership, which is represented on the supervisory board. Diess has a reputation for clashing with unions over cost-cutting measures, according to the BBC.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bayern Munich vs Sevilla: how and where to watch
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:44
Champions League - Follow the Football match between FC Bayern Munich and Sevilla FC live with Eurosport. They crashed to a 4-0 La Liga defeat at Celta Vigo on Saturday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Solo: A Star Wars Story theatrical trailer released
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:42
Han has his own history with the pessimistic turn of phrase, uttering it a couple times in his older, battle-hardened years. The fictional biopic based on Star Wars' greatest pilot will be the second anthology movie based in a galaxy far far away.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Israeli strike on Syria kills 14 killed
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:42
The Syrian regime has also been blamed for using chlorine gas on three villages in 2014 and 2015. Israel has also been providing medical treatment to the militants wounded in the Arab country.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Toronto police set to update Bruce McArthur case
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:41
McArthur is already charged with first-degree murder in the deaths of six men who have connections to Toronto's LGBTQ community. FILE - This undated file photo released by Toronto police shows Abdulbasir Faizi, an Afghan who immigrated to Canada from Iran.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top National Guard arrives in Roma, Texas
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:40
Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall , with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Missiles, drones from Yemen 'intercepted' over Saudi Arabia
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:40
The Houthis claimed to have targeted the defence ministry in Riyadh and a Saudi Aramco distribution facility in Najran. An Associated Press reporter in Riyadh heard three loud explosions overhead just before sunset Wednesday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uber Introduces New App for Drivers
Apr 12, 2018 - 00:33
So far, the program through Getaround has been targeted at Uber drivers who can pay for cars by the hour then pickup fares. Khosrowshahi was in Washington, D.C.to discuss the company's commitment to expanding ride services in congested cities.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top APC: Why Buhari Deserves To Be Re-Elected In 2019
Apr 11, 2018 - 14:01
Abduljalal Mu'azu, another resident, also expressed optimism that if Buhari wins a second term, the country's situation might improve.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Middle school teacher confesses to raping student multiple times
Apr 11, 2018 - 14:01
The Senate is set to meet this afternoon and discuss a bill that would remove a tax exemption on capital gains. McDugle said he had voted to increase teacher funding once already, but wouldn't vote to do it again.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top " "Loop Capital Reiterates "$25.00" Price Target for Kroger (NYSE:KR)
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:59
Also, VP Oflen Mary Elizabeth Van sold 14,106 shares of the firm's stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday , December 5th. Kroger had 110 analyst reports since August 25, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. (NYSE:KR) to report earnings on June, 21.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Messi's hat-trick helps Barca make history
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:59
In doing so, Barca have now equalled the LaLiga record of of 38 matches unbeaten, which was set by Real Sociedad in 1980. But the hosts moved in front in the 27th minute through a trademark Messi free-kick.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Klopp shocked by Roma heroics: They lost Salah but still beat Barcelona!
Apr 11, 2018 - 13:55
The referee didn't immediately point to the spot but then showed a yellow to Pique and awarded the penalty. The message is that we're sorry for all the Barca fans around the world. "It's going to be a tough blow".