How to watch UFC 230 on TV and online

Lewis' Brilliant Response When Asked What He Eats Before Fights

"I didn't know he was going to charge at me as I would've dug my heels into the octagon...throughout this whole time I was like 'Holy shit, I'm having a WrestleMania moment'".

People still don't believe Daniel Cormier. But with that being said, the unorthodox fighting style backed by walloping punches may just make the cut for Derrick Lewis.

Cormier, who is unbeaten in heavyweight fights, is the second UFC fighter - after Conor McGregor - to hold titles in two divisions at the same time.

Their chicken challenge goes back to July when the fighters shared the dais after they both fought on the same pay-per-view card. He gets to carry two UFC championship belts everywhere he goes and has a steady side gig as a talking head on the promotion's broadcasts. "I've been through so much stuff that I hope even my enemies wouldn't have to go through". Cormier will be stripped of his light heavyweight title and the 205-pound crown will go to the victor of the Jon Jones-Alexander Gustafsson bout at UFC 232 on December 29 in Las Vegas. A fight between the pair was teased this past summer with an in-Octagon confrontation.

Currently, a betting man would put his money on Cormier fighting Brock Lesnar, the former heavyweight champion and current WWE star. Cormier has never lost to anyone except Jones, the star-crossed former light heavyweight champion who beat him twice. I mean, Anaheim was insane.

There is little chance he's going to out-grapple Cormier, a two-time Olympian and the captain of the 2008 U.S. Olympic wrestling team.

"I've been doing nothing but cardio". Jones won on a third-round TKO, but the bout was later ruled a no contest after Jones failed a post-fight drug test. "I just had to stay longer in the gym". It is not the best visual for a guy like me.

A month or so ago, the UFC was desperate for a title fight to headline this weekend's UFC 230 card in Madison Square Garden.

"Not me. Some times, a couple of times, I had sex the same day as I fought", he added. "My mom wouldn't have been happy with all the F-bombs I dropped on Dana, but he laughed about it and said he'd try to do right by me". "I knew he was coming for something so I was like this dude wanted something and I am going to give it to him", stated Cormier.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Divers find flight recorder from crashed jet
Nov 04, 2018 - 07:11
The latest discovery came just hours after investigators found one of the "black box" flight recorders from Lion Air flight JT610. Ningsi Ayorbaba weeps as she await news of her husband Paul Ferdinan Ayorbaba, a victim of Lion Air flight JT610.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top What Virgil van Dijk told Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal draw
Nov 04, 2018 - 05:06
His recent run is reminiscent of the fabulous start he made at Old Trafford, when he scored four goals in his first four games. Crystal Palace are now on a poor run of form in the Premier League , having failed to win in their last five top-flight games.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Migrants’ brief hopes of buses to Mexico’s capital dashed
Nov 04, 2018 - 01:59
District Court, by Nexus Services Inc., which is funding it through civil rights law firm Nexus Derechos Humanos Attorneys Inc. Other caravans, also made up of people who have left poverty and violence at home, have since followed.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Oprah has ruled out running for US President
Nov 04, 2018 - 01:30
Though he's not on the ground in Georgia, Avengers actor Mark Ruffalo also lent his support to Abrams on social media . The Democratic candidate, Stacey Abrams , is campaigning to be the first black female governor in USA history.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sino-US Relations Can Improve, Says Chinese Premier Amid Trade War
Nov 02, 2018 - 14:33
Neither leader specified any details of possible progress in their first known direct discussion in several months. Trump said he and Xi also had "a good discussion on North Korea".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Here’s why Shah Rukh Khan protected Anushka Sharma’s look in Zero!
Nov 02, 2018 - 14:01
Meanwhile, the "Badshaah" of Bollywood will be releasing the much-anticipated trailer of his upcoming movie " Zero " later today. Soon after, Aamir had to had to post his review of the trailer and this is what he wrote: "I just saw the trailer of Zero ".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pittsburgh shooting suspect pleads not guilty in synagogue rampage
Nov 02, 2018 - 11:49
Authorities say Bowers raged against Jews during and after the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in American history. Gottfried, 65, was a husband, a brother and a compassionate hand who helped many in his community.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ha Ha Clinton-Dix says he’ll play for Redskins this weekend
Nov 01, 2018 - 13:17
It remains likely that Brice will slide over to free safety, with Whitehead taking on a larger role at strong safety. Clinton-Dix was selected by Green Bay in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft and emerged as a standout defender.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Arsene Wenger: Former Arsenal boss will not manage in England again
Nov 01, 2018 - 11:32
Since then though, they players have looked more assured with every game and will be confident of continuing their good run. The action is.it's an action, he plays that action as a normal moment in the game.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Malta remains most hard place in the European Union to do business
Nov 01, 2018 - 11:30
India has shot up by 23 spots to reach the 77th position among 190 nations in World Bank's Ease of Doing Business ranking . On the measure of absolute progress towards best practice, Pakistan improved score to 55.31, from 52.78 past year .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Texans, Broncos both win in Demaryius Thomas trade
Nov 01, 2018 - 09:45
Denver isn't going anywhere after losing to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday afternoon, falling to 3-5. Certainly, the timing is wild of this trade with those two battling head-to-head this Sunday at 2 p.m.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top India’s 597-Foot Statue of Unity Becomes the World’s Tallest Statue
Nov 01, 2018 - 06:17
Sardar Patel - nicknamed, appropriately, " Iron Man " - helped unify India's 500-odd princely states after independence. The Statue of Unity is just under half as tall as the Empire State Building , which stands at 1,250 feet.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top President Obama will rally for Democrats in Florida this Friday
Oct 31, 2018 - 09:11
As of September 30, the House Republican Campaign Committee had raised $3.1 million compared to the House Democrats' $379,146. Bill Nelson , in Miami on Friday, which is only four days before the November 6th elections .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nicki Minaj Corrects Steve Madden After He Says She's Lying
Oct 31, 2018 - 08:03
The 28-year-old rapper , Tyga , dropped the song " Dip " featuring rap superstar Nicki Minaj on October 29. Nicki also offered a $100,000 for surveillance footage of what happened that night.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Reed has round one lead in windy Shanghai
Oct 31, 2018 - 07:48
The birdie was enough to see Finau regain the lead and his length off the tee allowed him to take advantage of the par five last. World No. 1 Brooks Koepka is 2 over after a 71, and Dustin Johnson and Rory McIlroy slipped to 4 over and 8 over, respectively.